The Tourist Centre "Rovin" is located on the bank of river Stryi on the boarder of Skole and Drogobych rayons in Dovge village. The construction of Stryiskyy Reservoir, the so-called “Carpathian Sea” was planned in the second half of the 1980s in the area. Fortunately, this project was not completed and the surrounding area remained inviolable for decades. Today a large number of medicinal plants grow in the ecologically clean area; the mineral springs are coming on surface. The Centre on all its sides is surrounded by low mountains covered with forest of National Park "Skole Beskids". The river Stryi flows between the mountains. The remnants of concrete dams and artificial lakes have been preserved in memory of the giant construction. The Centre of Mountains Guides "Rovin" is located in the administrative building.
The Tourist Centre “Rovin” provides for the guests:
- The comfortable rooms for 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 beds. Maximum number of places – 40;
- Equipped conference room for 30-40 people;
- A cosy cafe where you can taste the delicious food made from natural ingredients.
It is possible to organize one-day hiking trips from the Tourist Centre “Rovin” to:
- Rock Fortress "Tustan" and Rock Complex in the village Yamelnytsya;
- The waterfalls in Dovge village and Sopit village and to dams and reservoir;
- The Parashka mount and waterfall Gurkalo;
- Rafting on the Stryi River.
Also, we can organize for our guests: paintball, picking of berries, herbs and mushrooms.